Insider Threat Prevention
Enforce ‘Control’ instead of ‘Change Management’ to confront Insider Threat prevention.
- Insiders leaking or stealing sensitive data with the rising volume of digital assets
- Multiple services and entry points due to the cloud infrastructure
- Detecting and tracking unauthorized changes
- Governing identities and reducing risk exposure
- Preventing administrators from making inadvertent mistakes or malicious changes
CloudOptics insider threat prevention leapfrogs from ‘change management’ to ‘control’ on the cloud infrastructure. Its flexible and automated controls offer role-based access to sensitive information, and also apply specific controls based on the user action. Consequently, IT managers can enforce control via CloudOptic’s Insider Threat Prevention Services and prevent changes to sensitive cloud infrastructure elements.
Defines permissions and actions according to business needs
Monitors and controls privileged asset action